Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Current Standing.

I am not very good about updating, but I thought I would at least say something about my well being since I have started medication for anxiety....
So far, so good! I am really positive in a lot of aspects. It's become easier to block out negativity and I have found new ways to channel positive outlooks and acting on it as well. Nothing really seems to bother me at all lately and I really enjoy this feeling...even though half the time I feel like I am stoned.

Now the things I don't like about this medication.....
The side affects will always be a negative about taking any medication, mine are however mild. I get super tired easily and I lose my appetite a lot...which I hate because I LOVE food! I have lost about 5 pounds in this week alone since taking the meds. I eat about a third of what I would normally eat and sometimes I have to force feed myself because I want to to eat! In a weird way, I feel like a recovering anorexic or something, but at least I know I'm not starving and I am doing my best to eat as much as I can.

So that is where I am with the medication. I feel good, I rarely eat, but I am well and that's good enough for me. I will always strive for a better outcome as you can only get better when going through something life changing. Life is amazing once you learn or find a way to control the way you feel. Sometimes you just have to think about it and look at life in a different perspective. It's easier said than done, I know, but it's the only justification I have to show for.

How has everyone been feeling lately?

Sincerely,
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment