Monday, July 15, 2013

Just a thought.

Before I lay my head down to sleep, I want to express how truly thankful and grateful I am for everything I have in my life.
Many people take for granted all of life's little things that it has to offer as if it's nothing. Not I. I truly appreciate everything.
I am grateful for the help I have sought out as well as the amazing love and support my boyfriend, family, and best friend have given me. I am truly forever thankful as well.
Many people might question my sincerity pertaining to certain things, but I am always sincere when it comes to things I am thankful of as well as everything else that comes along with it. Life is meant for appreciating the little things rather than the big materialistic ones. As nice as those things are, they're rather unnecessary. Fuck it.

Now I am going to rest my head and wake up to another day full of joy and wonder. Every day is brand new. You are the hero in your own fairytale.

Sincerely,
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment