Saturday, July 6, 2013

Missing my other half.

Usually I refrain from being too mushy, but right now I am really missing my cuddling partner, my love; boyfriend. 
Being away from him is hard and we see each other every other week, which is great and I love that we have days together. I just don't like the days as much when we are apart...

When you're in a relationship, it's important to have distance. Too much interaction physically can become straining and I know this first hand from previous relationships. I have to say though, this is the best relationship I've had ever and I love how sweet everything is and how much fun we have together. For now I just focus on the things I love about him and the things we do together to keep me through the week until we can see each other. 

It's important to remember to focus on the happiest moments in a relationship, especially with long distance ones. If you keep thinking about the sad parts like when you say goodbye at the end of a phone call or when you leave until the next time you see them, it will only make things harder. Think happy.

When you're in love, it should always be happy and beautiful. Hopefully this inspires you to think a little differently when you're apart from your loved one.


Sincerely,
Josie


No comments:

Post a Comment