Monday, July 8, 2013

Battle of the Bug.

There's been something going around work...some kind of virus and I was fortunate enough to catch it. I've been bed-ridden for the past two days, missing work, and deal with a high temp while the outside temp has been hot as well.
I feel stupid terrible about the missing work part...ugh, you have no idea. Unlike some people out there, I actually care about my job. Sure, some days I may not like it...in the end, it's a job and it helps pay for my expenses. 

Today was a lot better than yesterday. I don't have as high of a fever, my head is slowly easing away from a headache, and thankfully, my stomach isn't in a huge knot. I think things are looking up and yes, I am going to work tomorrow.

I am so thankful for my boyfriend for checking on me as well as my mother. I am thankful that this virus didn't turn into anything serious. Most of all...I am thankful that I can eat something without the urge of throwing it up. Life is definitely a lot better.

Dealing with a sickness is tough. I wish I didn't get sick. I wish I could have erased yesterday and stuck it out, but it would have ended badly either way. However, tomorrow is another day and I will make it brand new.

How do you deal with an illness?

Sincerely,
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete