Sunday, June 8, 2014

We are who we are.

Has anyone else binged on season 2 of Orange is the New Black? I have and I'm now dealing with the agony of wondering about season 3. I really am going to be lost until then...

This past week I went to see Wayne Static perform all of "Wisconsin Death Trip" and it was amazing just as the first time I heard it many years back. This week endured many ups and downs but I still remain on top and in control of my feelings and finding better ways to control my anxiety or hopefully it works.

You all may or may not know that I've been dealing with anxiety and that I've been taking prescription Prozac to help with it, but recently I've decided to not take it any longer and it's been a motherfuckin nightmare since and I sincerely feel awful for the way I've been feeling and acting out on it. I had a bad attack while I was at the Wayne static show and my boyfriend got the blunt end of it and it pains me because it wasn't his fault. I've turned around since then and he's been such a wonderful soul for helping me deal with this. We are getting somewhere.

I just want everyone to know that I'll be okay and that I've tried the best I could to try out medication, but it just wasn't wooing me the way I wanted to and the feeling I had really fucked with me so I had to stop. Anyone who's been through this will understand. It's hard and fucked up, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere. Maybe I'll make it out of the tunnel one day, but for now I'm just working out the navigation. 

Hopefully everyone has a good rest of the  week because I'll have more to come and a small DIY to share. Weds will be the day for that! Until then, hold on.

Sincerely,
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment