Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Progress.

I had every intention of coming on here today and sharing a DIY that I've been planning all week and then I realized something else...I have been stuck in my own world on all these positive things I've been encountering and it's been making me super happy so I decided to put it off for another day.

Consider this as a positive negative...lol.

Anyway, as you all have been following, I've been yearning for a way to make my life better and mostly in an emotional sense. I've dealt with anxiety so long that I've been so unraveled. It's hard getting yourself out of a hole that is essentially becoming a grave.

Today, I've made some positive changes starting with the way I look at things and it feel so wonderful! Normally I get anxious in public places, no matter te circumstance. I instantly become shaky and then I mentally put myself down. Today as I was browsing through a store, I began to think about things differently. I focused on the things I was after and how happy of an impact it's going to make later on. I looked at a shirt and complimented myself for the first in a long time. I was genuinely happy! I wasn't shaking out of nervousness and I talked backed to myself civilly. This was the most life changing experience to date and began to see how easy it will be to continue.

Another progress I've been making is my credit card debt that I've been struggling with for a while. I don't openly speak about this because really, who would? No one should be proud of their debt...at least not until you get out of it. I never thought about how hard it would be to get out of credit card debt until I got myself into it and now little by little, I'm starting to get out. It's a liberating feeling amongst many.

So you see, I have legit reasons why I put off something I said I would do and I hope it doesn't sound like another excuse, but truly, this is why I spaced out on it. I am naturally a space cadet either way, but today was something really positive that deserved to take the spotlight.

What is something positive that you encountered lately?

Sincerely, 
Josie 

No comments:

Post a Comment