Tuesday, June 17, 2014

News that really shouldn't be news.

I really don't like talking about things like these but does anyone else in this world notice how unhappy Kim Kardashian looks lately or shall I say since she married Kanye West? Yeah, I sincerely don't care about her, him, or that whole trash family since that's all the world talks about. How irrelevant they are to society.

Can someone please alert the media that every time a celebrity takes a shit that it doesn't have to be on the news!? I mean come on! I take shits all the time and no one cares about that, but yet if Kim Kardashian does, it's a fuckin phenomenon and suddenly shitting is no longer taboo. And I digress.

I'm certain what I have to say in the world isn't relevant either, but I still voice my opinion because I'm sure someone out there finds it better than what the news puts out. It's like a shit factory on tv and yet no one seems to care.

I'm pretty sure someone fighting for our freedom just died today and yet everyone is making a huge fuss over Kim and Kanyes's wedding photo that apparently took four days to edit themselves on their honeymoon....their fucking HONEYMOON!!! Really!? A stupid fucking photo of your wedding wasn't perfect enough that you had to spend four days to make it "perfect"!? You obviously have more problems than just that.

I hate celebrities, well some... I used to admire them for inspiration until it beve a thing to put them all over the damn media in place of more important issues in this world! When I'm watching the news, I don't fucking care how awful Lindsay Lohan or some other useless piece of trash looked, I want to know if te weather is going to be nice or not! I just want to know!!

This world is too obsessed and it needs to stop! This world is obsessed with celebrities and social media! And I thought it was getting bad when everyone was hooked to MySpace like it was goddamn lifesupport! I'm guilty of falling into that...

People need to step outside of the god damn internet and interact with people like we used to. When I'm with a person and they are on their fucking phone the whole time, it drives me crazy! How disrespectful for one, but secondly, when I'm hangin out with someone, I didn't come to hang out with them just so we can play with our phones. But that's technology for ya. I loved it more when having a flip phone was good enough. A flip phone was purposefully for texting and phone calls...some you could download stuff and surf the net, but no one really did that...the only time a person looked at their phone was when they had a text and answering a text was usually no longer than 10-15 seconds... Maybe a minute if it was super detailed, but that's it!

My point I'm trying to reach in this is that there are more important things in life other than the media, kimye, Facebook, an technology altogether. We should be worried about our jobs, families, anything...but instead we cower behind the damn computer or phone because it's all we know.

I'm still team flip phone.

Sincerely,
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete