Saturday, May 31, 2014

Promiscuity and the Beast.

Before I lay my head to rest for the night, I thought about a lot of things in my life that I am proud of and then some that I am not so proud of. For example, I have gained a lot of attention in my life from the things I have done and talking about it. SD dating for one is something I have strongly gained a lot of attention from. Did you know: I was asked my a rep from The Wendy Williams Show to be interviewed for a segment on SD dating? Fact! When I realized that at that point in time, I freaked out. I wasn't afraid because of what my family would think and how others would look at me because I already know...the real deal is that I was shocked that someone wanted to hear my voice on the topic even long after I had uploaded my video to YouTube! I still can't believe it.

I ended up shooting down the Wendy Williams project because I don't think that kind of exposure is healthy for the lifestyle I am leading nowadays. Sure, I advertise on here and my YT about how exciting SD dating was and I have posted on here how you can have really thrilling odd jobs, but at the end of the day, I don't want it to be mistaken for something it was never meant to be.

The internet is so large that in a matter of milliseconds the whole world can hear your thoughts. It's really terrifying if you really think about it. I am certain that somewhere on this internet, my naked body has surfaced somewhere for the eyes of someone to look at. I knew from the beginning that by putting myself out there that way would eventually lead to some form of consequence, whatever that may be. I know deep down inside I am disappointing someone and I am exciting someone at the same time....from something that happened well over 2 years ago.

I want you all to trust me; not just by my words, but in your heart when I say to do the things that make you happy. The reason I started this blog was to share my experiences with the world and to inspire people and to make someone else feel great about themselves. At the end of the say, happiness will always be the greatest reward one can make, but make sure that happiness is based upon something great and not deceitful or out of spite.

I have been labeled many things throughout my life and I suppose I deserved it from the way I brought it out. I brought it upon myself. I don't regret anything I've experienced (well, some things..) because at the end of the day or at some point, it was exactly what you wanted.

The moral of the story is to do what you want, but take risks and precautions. I try to stress this when I make certain posts. I would never want to see or hear anyone get themselves in a great deal of danger. Hopefully I come across clear enough for you to get it.

That is all and I am ready for bed! Photoshoot tomorrow and I am so excited!

Sincerely,
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Looking to join additional affiliate programs?
    Visit our affiliate directory to take a look at the ultimate list of affiliate programs.

    ReplyDelete