Thursday, June 27, 2013

A fresh start...

Well, I really don't know what to say that could already be said by the title. This is a fresh start. I thank many of you (or few) that have followed me or perhaps patiently waited for me to post. My apologies that it took so long. Let me explain...

I've realized that much like every person out there, I have a very ADD mind and with that, I like to switch things up every now and then. We are human and it happens. Things change in life and every now and again we like to transform, reinvent ourselves if you will. This would be my case in point.
When I started this blog, I was thoroughly convinced that I wanted to talk about fashion and how to save money and how to do this and how to do that...you get my point. However, I am not very passionate about just one particular thing. I like to talk about multiple things and I want you to see through that. From now on, it's going to be different.

Here's the thing...I don't want to be like every other blog out there. I don't want to show pictures of my kids (not that I have any) and I don't want to give you the ole ho hum about this awesome fashion craze out there. That's not me and I want you to come to this page and feel that. I want this to be a place where I can express whatever I come across...things that inspire me and hopefully inspire you one day. I want to talk about my friends and I want to talk about horror movies (as it is my favorite genre ever). I may bitch and I may moan and yes, I swear...but I am human and I will have that translate.

Let this be a place where we all can participate and become one. This is not just about me...this is about us.

Lets make this happen and lets make it legendary.

I look forward to seeing where this goes and this time I promise to stick around.

Sincerely, Josie.

No comments:

Post a Comment